Human Resources Generalist
Location: New Iberia
Full-time Day Shift – Monday through Friday
This person will report to the Human Resources Director and will be responsible for performing a broad range of duties in the following functional areas: recruitment, onboarding, off-boarding, employee engagement, performance management, benefits management, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or a related field
- Minimum one year related Human Resources experience for a medium to large size employer
- PHR Certification or SHRM-CP is preferred
- Working knowledge of Human Resources principles and practices and employment laws and regulations
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to compose employee communications that foster and promote our company culture
- Highly organized and good time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to act with integrity and professionalism and maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Paycom HRIS is a plus
- Skills test is required
**Great Benefits Package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance, 401(k) Plan, discretionary bonus plan, rewards and recognition program, professional development program, etc.